Information Technology Department (ITD)is tasked with the mission to provide information management resources and services to County departments and selected public agencies within Kings County. ITD emphasizes its customer focused organization with a clear advantage in technology and customer service for both employees and residents of Kings County.
In addition, it is responsible for strategic and operational planning related to technology and its use by the County.
Major activities include:
- Selection, acquisition, installation, maintenance and support of the countywide networks (WAN/LAN) and computers.
- Selection/development, implementation, and support of County business application systems.
- Selection/development, implementation and support of the countywide Internet Web-site.
- Telephone system support.
- Management of the County's central microfilming and records storage.
Executive Secretary 559-852-2564