Stay up-to-date with the latest information about COVID-19 in Kings County

Public Health COVID-19County and Community Info and Reopen Kings

Contact Us

Kings County Elections Dept.
Kings County Government Center
1400 W. Lacey Blvd.
Hanford, CA. 93230

(559) 582-3211 Ext. 4401

(559) 585-8453

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Campaign Disclosure

Campaign Disclosure

The information below is provided to assist you in the filing of your campaign disclosure forms. We believe this information to be true and correct, however, it is far from complete. It is ultimately the filers' responsibility to verify the correctness of their submissions. For questions and additional help with your campaign disclosure you can call the F.P.P.C. directly at 1-866-ASK-FPPC or check out their web site at

FPPC List of Filers



This table provides you with the proper forms for any campaign disclosure that you would like to request. The table provides you with the form number, form name, who must file and when to file the form.
Form Number: 501
Form Name: Candidate Intention Statement
Who Must File: A candidate for state or local office must file this form prior to solicitation or receipt of any contribution, or expenditure of any personal funds used for the election.
File form 501 for each election, including reelection to the same office.
EXCEPTION:This form is not required if you will not solicit or receive contributions from other persons and the only expenditures will be from your personal funds used for the filing fee and / or statement of qualifications in the ballot pamphlet.
When To File: File this form before you solicit or receive any contributions or before you make expenditures from personal funds on behalf of your candidacy. This form is considered filed the date it is postmarked or hand delivered.
Form Number: 410
Form Name: Statement of Organization And Termination
Who Must File:

Candidates, Officeholders, Recipient Committees, Sponsored Committees, Primarily Formed Ballot Measure Committees, and Controlled Committees. Groups or Individuals and other entities, who will receive contributions totaling $1,000 or more in a calendar year.

Personal funds used to pay a candidate filing fee or a fee for the statement of qualification to appear in the ballot pamphlet are not counted toward the $1,000 threshold.

IMPORTANT:All recipient committees must file disclosure statements until the termination requirements are met and the Form 410 Termination has been filed.

TERMINATION:Recipient committees do not automatically terminate; they may only terminate under the following circumstances:

  • They have ceased to receive contributions and make expenditures;and
  • They do not anticipate receiving contributions repayments of outstanding loans made to others, or any other receipts in the future, and they do not anticipate making expenditures in the future;and
  • They have eliminated or have no intention or ability to discharge all their debts, loans received, and other obligations;and
  • They have no campaign funds;and
  • They have filed all required campaign statements disclosing all reportable transactions, including disposition of fund.
When To File: File this form within 10 days of receiving $1,000 in contributions. The date this form is postmarked is the date it is considered filed.
Form Number: 460 Interactive
Form Name: Recipient Committee Campaign Statement
Who Must File: Candidates, Officeholders and Their Controlled Committees, Ballot Measure committees, Primarily Formed Candidate/Officeholder Committees, General Purpose Committees:

Form 460 is a comprehensive form which replaces the following Forms:

Form 419, Ballot Measure Committee Campaign Statement-Long Form.

Form 420, Recipient Committee Campaign Statement-Long Form.

Form 490, Officeholder/Candidate Campaign Statement-Long Form.

A more detailed description of each of the committees listed above, along with detailed instruction on how to fill out and file Form 460 may be obtained by clicking on the Form Number above.

When To File: Use this form to file any of the following:

Pre-election Statement

Semiannual Statement

Quarterly Statement

Special Odd-Year Report

Supplemental Pre-election Statement

Amendment to a previously filed statement

Filing dates for this form vary depending on what you are using this form for. Many of the dates will be posted in the Election Calendaron the F.P.P.C. web site. You can also click on the form number on the top left of this page for additional instructions & guidance.

Form Number: 470
Form Name: Officeholder & Candidate Campaign Statement Short Form & Form 470 Supplemental
Who Must File: This form is used by officeholders and candidates who:
  • do not have a controlled committee;
  • do not anticipate receiving contributions totaling $1,000 or more during the calendar year; and
  • do not anticipate spending $1,000 or more during the calendar year.

Office holders and candidates who have a controlled committee or who have raised or spent $1,000 or more or anticipate raising or spending $1,000 or more during the calendar year must file Form 460.

Form Number: 700
Form Name: Statement of Economic Interests
Who Must File: Public officials who hold a position listed under Government Code Section 87200persons listed in a state or local agency's conflict-of-interest code.
When To File: Varies depending on the filers disclosure category. See your agency for filing deadlines.


Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer