DO YOUR PART TO HELP OUT OUR COMMUNITY AND OUR PEOPLE
COMPLETE THE 2020 CENSUS QUESTIONNAIRE NOW!!!
There are three ways to self-respond to the 2020 Census:
Online at https://my2020census.gov or https://californiacensus.org/
On the Phone:
Language Line Toll Free Number: English 1 (844) 330-2020 Spanish 1 (844) 468-2020 Chinese (Mandarin)
1 (844) 391-2020 Chinese (Cantonese) 1 (844) 398-2020 Vietnamese 1 (844) 461-2020 Korean 1 (844) 392-2020 Russian 1 (844) 417-2020 Arabic 1 (844) 416-2020 Tagalog 1 (844) 478-2020 Polish 1 (844) 479-2020 French 1 (844) 494-2020 Haitian Code 1 (844) 477-2020 Portuguese 1 (844) 474-2020 Japanese 1 (844) 460-2020 English (Puerto Rico Residents) 1 (844) 418-2020 Spanish (Puerto Rico Residents) 1 (844) 426-2020 Telephone Display Device (TDD) 1 (844) 467-2020
By Paper (Only P.O. Box Residence)
What Californians Need to Know About the 2020 Census:
- The Census is a simple, confidential 9 question survey
- Questions include: name, address, sex, race, ethnicity, age, and whether you own or rent the home
- Californians should self-identify in regard to race, ethnicity and gender
- Make sure you count everyone in your home, including any friends or family members who are living and sleeping there most of the time
- The Census Bureau will never ask about your citizenship status, or for sensitive information like your social security number, bank accounts, or payments/donations.
- The Census Bureau will never reach out to you on behalf of a political party
- Your responses to the Census are protected by law and cannot be shared with, or used by, any other government agencies. Answers cannot be used for law enforcement purposes, to determine eligibility for government benefits or immigration enforcement
- For more information and answers to frequently asked questions, please visit californiacensus.org.
Thank you all for participating! The more we Count the better we can make our community!!
See the full map at www.censushardtocountmaps2020.us