State law now requires the following businesses to arrange for Recycling services:
- Any business that generates 4 cubic yards or more of waste per week;
- Multi-family communities with five or more units.
- Most waste and recyclable materials collected in Kings County are processed at the Kings Waste and Recycling Authority (KWRA) on 7803 Hanford Armona Road in Hanford.
- Businesses may also donate, sell and/or make other arrangements for pick up and recycling of the materials. This includes hauling the materials yourself to recycling facilities of your choice.
- Your business or apartment may already be in compliance with the new State law. Contact KWRA at (559) 852-2690 for additional information.
These companies are licensed to collect solid waste in Kings County. More information may be available on their websites.
- Mid Valley Disposal - https://www.midvalleydisposal.com/
- Tule Trash - http://tuletrash.com/
- Waste Management – https://www.wm.com/us
- David Bush Inc – http://www.bushconstruction.net/
- Bryan Company - https://www.bryancompany.net/
- Central Valley Roll Off and Recycling - http://centralvalleyrolloff.com/