If you have questions or need information on STD's, sexual health, or preventative measures,
contact us at (559) 584-1401
**All information is CONFIDENTIAL**
Types of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
WANT TO GET TESTED?
If you are concerned you might have been exposed or have a Sexually Transmitted Disease, clinic services for screening of Sexually Transmitted Diseases are available at clinics and providers in your community and the following location:
Kings County Department of Public Health
Clinical Services, Building #3
330 Campus Dr.
Hanford, CA 93230
- Open Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Appointments are available and recommended
- Walk-in’s are accepted but to reduce wait time, please call to make an appointment
- Confidentiality is strictly observed for all patients 12 and older
- We accept Medi-Cal and some private insurances
- Don’t have insurance? You may qualify for Family Pact. Call (559) 584-1401 for eligibility questions.
click on: Family PACT Overview
Kings County Health Dept. offers free, on-site, rapid testing using the Ora Quick HIV Test. The test takes approx. 20 minutes and is done using an oral swab. No appointment is necessary. For more information call (559) 584-1401.
PrEP & PEP
What is PrEP? Pre-exposure prophylaxis, or PrEP, is a way for people who do not have HIV but who are at substantial risk of getting it to prevent HIV infection by taking a pill every day.
More resources below:
What is the most important information I should know about TRUVADA for PrEP? Find out here
What is PEP?
PEP is the use of antiretroviral drugs after a single high-risk event to stop HIV seroconversion. Learn more here.