Keith L. Fagundes
County of Kings District Attorney's Office
1400 West Lacey Blvd.
Hanford, CA 93230
The Kings County District Attorney's Office is dedicated to providing the members of our community with a safe place to live by holding the guilty accountable, protecting the innocent, and preserving the dignity of victims and their families. We shall require all members of our community to respect others and take responsibility for their actions. We shall seek truth and justice in a professional manner, while maintaining the highest ethical standards.In pursuit of this mission, the District Attorney resolves to:
- Ensure the rights of victims are upheld with dedication to treating victims with dignity, respect and compassion.
- Promote a work environment that emphasizes high ethical standards, professionalism and competent legal representation.
- Establish an atmosphere of compassion, trust and mutual respect.
- Maintain public confidence by creating a day to day operation that is efficient and effective.
- Provide training for employees and education for the public to be knowledgeable about the administration of justice.
- Create and maintain open communication to promote the best interests of the community.
- Encourage an environment that is positive and courteous among employees and members of the public.
- Collaborate with law enforcement and community groups to deter crime.